Spider robot Scuttles up and down its string like a real spider on silk thread. Scary! It cleverly changes direction at the top and bottom. Make this spindly spider robot with the included Body parts, motor and instructions.
Once you have finished building your spider, attach the string to a wall, attach the spider to the string, and then switch it on The spider actually scurries up and down the string all on its own!
- Spider robot Scuttles up and down its string like a real spider on silk thread
- It cleverly changes direction at the top and bottom
- Make this spindly spider robot with the included Body parts, motor, and instructions
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up
4M Spider robot set contains
- Upper gearbox
- Lower gearbox
- Battery compartment & cover
- Front leg
- Rear leg
- 2 x Buffer half
- Weight lid & base
- Motor, axle & wheel with axle x 1, plain wheel x 1,
- Screws, terminal cap, 4 x spindle cap & string
- Also required but not included: 2 1.5V AAA batteries and a small crosshead screwdriver.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.